Experience Datastor.io: Elevate Your Data Management with Commvault’s Enterprise Solution to AWS
Hosted in AWS
Powered by Commvault
Supported by KELYN Experts
Built on Commvault’s award winning platform, Datastor.io resides in AWS to provide an option to have a fully managed Commvault environment in the cloud.
What is datastor.io?
At datastor.io we understand that data protection can be complex and is critical to
modern enterprise security. Datastor.io is an offering that brings the power of Commvault’s Enterprise Data Management solution to AWS.
This simple yet powerful solution has been developed to assist Enterprises of all sizes
to improve their data readiness, wherever their data may reside.
With datastore.io you get our indispensable concierge service, which helps navigate
the complexities of modern data protection. This service includes architecture, design,
implementation and support delivered directly via a staff of certified engineers.
What AWS Features are protected?
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS)
- VMWare Cloud on AWS
- AWS Outputs
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)1
- Amazon S3 Glacier / Deep Archive
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- Amazon FSx for Windows File Server
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)2
- Amazon DocumentDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon RDS on VMWare
- Amazon Aurora3
Where is datastor.io available today?
datastor.io is currently available via Private Offers on the AWS Marketplace. Utility
Billing is coming soon!
1-Protected Amazon S3 classes include S3 Standard, S3 Standard-IA, and S3 One Zone-IA
2-RDS support for MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL Server databases
3-Amazon Aurora MySQL and Aurora PostgreSQL databases
Top 10 Reasons
- Multi AWS Account Architecture supported
- Utilize Amazon credits to procure
- Ransomware Protection
- On-Prem to Cloud uplift
- Full Support for Hybrid Environments
- Broad AWS product Support
- Dedicated and Isolated Options for Highly Secure Environments
- Concierge Support
- Fully Managed Options Available